Terms & Conditions
By using TarkoSpec®, you accept and agree to these Terms (and any applicable other Terms), without any limitation or qualification. These Terms constitute an agreement between The User and Tarkett Australia Pty Ltd.
- TarkoSpec® Revit models are intended for use in Australia only.
- Tarkett may change these Terms from time to time by posting the changed Terms on TarkoSpec®. By The User continuing to use TarkoSpec®, such changed Terms will apply from that point forward.
- The User warrants Tarkett Australia Pty Ltd that The User has the authority to enter into an agreement with Tarkett Australia Pty Ltd on these Terms.
- While Tarkett Australia Pty Ltd have undertaken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on TarkoSpec® is accurate and free from defect, the information may at times be out of date or include omissions, inaccuracies or other errors, for which we are not responsible.
- The User must not provide details of the Login to any other person. The User must not allow any other person to use their Login.
- The User acknowledges that they are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on their account / under their Login.
- Tarkett may terminate, disable, block or suspend The User access to TarkoSpec®, if The User breaches, or Tarkett suspect on reasonable grounds that The User has breached these Terms or any Other Terms.
- The User is responsible for all of the activity on and in connection with TarkoSpec® and what The User accesses on TarkoSpec®.
- Tarkett Australia Pty Ltd may collect personal information including The User’s name, contact details and details of the interactions.
- Tarkett Australia Pty Ltd may collect, use and disclose The User’s personal information to provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to The User on an ongoing basis by electronic messages (eg. email and SMS), telephone and other means.
- Tarkett may exchange The User’s personal information with the related bodies corporate and with the service providers that assist Tarkett with archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, payment, delivery, data processing, data analysis, information broking, research, investigation, website or technology services.
- The use of TarkoSpec® Revit models is at your own risk. We, our directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use TarkoSpec® Revit models.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which The User may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (The User’s Consumer Rights). The User can find out more about the Consumer Rights from consumer organisations and bodies such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Revit is a registered trademark or trademark of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and other countries.
If you have any questions or complaints about TarkoSpec® Revit models, please contact us on the details below:
Telephone number: 1300 851 484
Email address: MarketingANZ@tarkett.com